Lewisham Council has formally taken over responsibility for managing and maintaining more than 19,000 homes across the borough, following the transfer of staff and services from Lewisham Homes.
This means that from 1 October 2023, services like repairs and grounds maintenance on our housing estates and other Council-owned homes are being managed directly by a new Housing Services directorate at Lewisham Council.
Please continue to use this portal for the services noted below. You can also continue to use the 0800 028 2028 call centre.
- View your garage accounts
- Temporary accommodation residents can now register and view accounts
- Mobile responsive design
- Order new payment cards
- Update your contact preferences
- Your contacts for rent and housing queries
- See your rent or service charge balance and transactions
- Report repairs and book appointments
- Book gas service appointments
- Update your personal and household information
- Vote in regular polls
- Update your tenancy details, apply for a mutual exchange and more.
Don’t forget to pin the app to your home screen on your phone.
See a list of all our online services.
Our residents have said
"Nice clear instructions, account easy to set up."
"You have done a cracking job with this new layout."
“My Lewisham Homes makes life easier for me.”
“It’s good to have everything in one place.”
“It makes life easier, you can do things at your own convenience, everything is in one place and it’s really useful.”
"Fantastic - so easy to use and really clear!"
"Love the fact I can view my bills online and see where I am with Major Works. Well done, a big improvement!"